Looking for a perfect centerpiece for a dinner you are hosting at home for family and friends? Here’s a simple DIY trick for a Topiary place card holder for your next event.
What you’ll need:
1. Using the icing knife trace the floral foam with the top of the porcelain pot
2. Carve out the shape with the icing knife.
3. Carefully place the cut-out floral foam inside the porcelain pots, then poke a floral pick into the center.
4. Push the boxwood ball into the top of the pick.
5. Insert your place card into the bottom of a safety pin then insert the opposing end into the top of the boxwood ball.
There you have it a topiary place card holder which your family and friends and take home as souvenirs too.
UGF Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1552
Landline: (+632) 650-0753
Mobile: (+63) 999 887-1705