Mason jars, the next best thing to your box containers because of their versatility, can
be anything you want them to be. From being a flower vase, to drink containers, pins
and clip holders ... the possibilities are endless. In this simple DIY, we will turn an
ordinary mason jar into a decorative ornament that we can use around the house.
What you’ll need:
225 ml Glue
1. Get the mason jar and pour all the glue into the jar.
2. Add a couple of drops of food coloring or food coloring gels into the jar.
3. Using the paint brush, mix and distribute the food coloring and glue mixture
4. To remove the paint brush marks and distribute the glue mixture evenly, roll and
tilt the jar until the dents are no longer visible.
5. Leave the mason jars to dry (It may take 24-48 hours).
6. Put flowers or pencils as you please.
UGF Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Boulevard,
Mandaluyong City, Philippines 1552
Landline: (+632) 650-0753
Mobile: (+63) 999 887-1705