Vista Residences' Condominium for sale in Makati
This 31-storey condominium in Makati, is a ready for occupancy condo, that is located in Trasierra, Legaspi Village, Makati. Walking distance to Greenbelt and Asian Institute of Management. A home to all young professionals and career oriented individuals who are looking for apartment for sale in Makati.
Located in the posh and comfortable neighborhood of Legaspi Village, this condominium in Makati is strategically located near corporate centers and malls. Currently being operated as service residences, tenants can experience a welcoming ambiance while enjoying the hottest spots in the metro.
Laureano Di Trevi
This is a three-tower development, along Chino Roces Avenue extension, Makati. The condominium is a mix of studio unit and 1-bedroom units with balcony. A total of 1000 residential units in total.
This ready for occupancy condo in Makati is located at the heart of Salcedo Village. Units ranges from studio units to 2-bedroom units with fitness gym and swimming pool.
Why Invest a Condo in Makati?
Metro Manila is still considered as one of the hottest property markets in the world according to Knight Frank, with investors drawn to the country’s capital in search of strong rental yields.
In terms of location, Makati continues to stand out. The city remains the country’s most progressive business hub and is home to leading corporations along with startups and entrepreneurs that are tapping into the growing number of innovation centers and co-working facilities.
According to Lamudi, the city of Makati has been considered the Philippines’ leading financial center since the 1970s and is presently one of the most prominent cities in Southeast Asia.
Makati houses over 60,000 commercial and retail establishments, those of which were majorly responsible for the city’s income. Makati is not only a true lifestyle center, with places to spend and do business, but also home to 160 schools, 14 hospitals, 29 schools, 10 places of worship, and nine premier residential communities.
The modes of transportation in Makati are also comprehensive. Residents and visitors can go in, out, or around the city via e-jeepneys and there is also the PNR train station, UV Express vans, and buses with routes coming in or around Makati, and the MRT train stations.
This makes Makati one of the most coveted addresses, with more people and more people wanting to invest in a condo in Makati.
Moreover, there is still a strong demand from renters which makes the city a safer investment destination than other parts of Metro Manila. But before deciding, here are some perks of investing in a condo in Makati.
- A Global City
- Investor Confidence
- Costs Remain Competitive
- Choose a good location
- Decide and Invest Fast
- Find the right condo project and developer
If you are planning to invest in a condo in Makati, you may want to look at the various condo projects of the top property developer, Vista Residences.
Vista Residences is the condominium arm of the country’s largest homebuilder, Vista Land & Lifescapes, Inc., which offers ready for occupancy and pre-selling condominium projects in Manila and Quezon City that is strategically located within inner-city areas, in close proximity to premium universities and developed business districts.
At Vista Residences, unit owners can take advantage of the property’s centrality. The properties of Vista Residences are strategically located near the country’s premium universities and CBDs, making them an attractive investment for both local and foreign investors.
Makati Tourist Destinations and Landmarks
Aside from it being dubbed as Metro Manila Premium Central Business District, the city is also famous for historical landmarks and tourist destinations you can visit:
Parks and Gardens
- Ayala Triangle Garden
- Poblacion Park
- Legazpi Park
- Washington Sycip Park
- Makati Park and Garden
- Saints Peter and Paul Church
- Plaza Cristo Rey
- Nuestra Señora de Gracia Church
- Ermita de San Nicolas de Tolentino
- Ayala Museum
- Yuchengco Museum
- Museo ng Makati
- Vibrant Art Scene
- Legaspi Village Sunday Market
- Salcedo Village Saturday Market
How to get to Makati?
Makati being one of the central business districts in Metro Manila has always been an accessible place to go, aside from your private cars, you can use the following mode of transportation to reach Makati:
- Point-to-point buses - this is an initiative by the Department of Transportation to offer commuters another reliable and safe mode of transport and help reduce the traffic volume in Metro Manila and beyond.
- Transportation Apps - these apps aims to make commuters' lives just a little bit easier. Better alternative if you don't own a car or you are in rush.
- Metro Rail Transit Line 3 - is a light rapid transit system line of Metro Manila, Philippines. The line runs in from Quezon City to Pasay following the alignment of Epifanio de los Santos Avenue. There are four (4) stations that traverse the city: Guadalupe, Buendia, Ayala, and Magallanes stations.
- PNR Metro Commuter Line - rail transit being operated by the Philippine National Railways, that traverse in the city through Buendia, Dela Rosa, Pasay Road, and EDSA stations.
Makati City Fast Facts
- Makati was originally part of the Rizal province until 1975
- There are 189 condominium buildings in Makati
- There are seven Makati underpasses, but are only located along the streets of Ayala Avenue and Paseo de Roxas
- Ayala Avenue used to be an Airport before World War II. This house the first airport in the Philippines, Nielsen Airport
- Every barangay in Makati has basketball courts. 35 Basketball courts have been created and are already in place.
- Jolli-jeeps are local attraction in the city. These are small food stalls that sells local Filipino favorites and some desserts.
- During the American Colonization, Santa Ana Race track was opened, the second horse racing track in the Philippines. This is now famously knows as Circuit Makati.
Why Invest at Vista Residences?
Vista Residences has many notable properties, projects, and developments located at the top locations from Luzon to Mindanao. The properties of the top condominium developer offer different property types and access to surrounding locations such as commercial, malls, retail, business districts, and close to tourist attractions. With the continuous and new developments in the area, today is the right time to make a smart choice and invest at the best price. Have an opportunity to live close to top locations and landmarks in Makati City.
Its wide array of condominium properties enable you to have a one-of-a-kind condo living experience while pursuing your corporate dreams with your family. Vista Residences is one of the top real estate developers that offers eight top-of-the-line low rises to high rise condominiums located at prime locations in Makati City, with different stages of development. The properties are suitable for young professionals to growing families. Where everything is accessible for the residents to enjoy the convenience of living their dream home.
Vista Residences offers other properties around the Philippines such as major cities in Metro Manila, Baguio City, Cagayan de Oro, and Cebu City.