Responsible in content creation through writing articles and press releases for the brand. Responsible for the management of brand's digital platform and SEO initiatives. Coordinate the brand's above the line requirements and promotions.
- Must have completed a Bachelor's Degree in Communication Arts, Organizational Communication, Development Communication, Mass Communication or equivalent
- With outstanding scholastic and/or extracurricular achievements
- With excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Can write articles and press releases; Adept knowledge on Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in content marketing especially in digital platforms (website and social media), and in SEO
- Full time position available
- No work experience required. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.