Locally known as "summer" in the Philippines, according to meteorologists, March to May are actually the dry season. The best time to travel between islands is summer. The Philippines' climate is tropical, with only two significant seasons—the dry and wet seasons—in contrast to countries with temperate climates that have four seasons—spring, summer, fall, and winter.
The dry season can be divided into two distinct periods: the cool, dry season (late November to early February), which is brought on by the northeast monsoon, and the cold winds (brought on by the melting ice from the north). Also known as "summer time" by the locals is the hot, dry season that lasts from March to May. The best time to visit the Philippines is during this season because so many visitors prefer to visit the islands' beaches. Make sure to bring lots of sunscreens and light clothing.
Summer in the Philippines
The majority of beach resorts are fully booked during this time, and it's also the busiest season for international visitors looking for tanning. However, keep in mind that the tropical sun is at its peak intensity during these months, so precautions should be taken to prevent sunburns and excessive sweat. A way to beat the heat is to prepare refreshing summer drinks. Nothing beats the feeling of a refreshing drink dumped with a lot of ice cubes. A perfect way to cool ourselves down inside your condo? Enter summer drinks.
What are examples of cold drinks?
Various soft drinks include lemon-lime drinks, orange soda, cola, grape soda, ginger ale, or root beer. The soft beverage is served cold, on ice, or chilled. These products are available as canisters, plastic containers, and plastic bottles.
To start, here is a list of cool drinks for summer
Refreshing summer drinks recipes that you can do inside your condo
Looking for a perfect drink this summer? Here are some of the recipes that you can try
- Extracting watermelon juice is incredibly simple. You only need a blender; no fancy juicer is required. Scoop the watermelon into the blender, give it a quick 30-second blend, and voilà! Watermelon juice has been produced. Take a sip of your juice right away with crushed ice. You don't need to strain it if you like it the way it is. Simply put, the ingredients are very easy, and you can find them at AllDay Supermarket.
- If your watermelon contains seeds or you prefer a less pulpy juice, strain it through a fine-mesh sieve and into a pitcher.
Coconut water with a twist
- We could all use a popsicle with the heat we've been experiencing since the official start of summer. So why not make them at home using coconut water and healthy ingredients? All you need is coconut water, Strawberries, diced kiwi, diced (or any fruit of your choice), and popsicle molds. Fill your popsicle molds halfway with coconut water and add the rest of the way with diced fruit. Freeze for about hour hours, and enjoy. It will surely leave you cool throughout.
Fresh Mango Juice
- Gulping down a large glass of fresh, tropical-tasting juice on a hot afternoon is the epitome of summer. This is one of the people's go-to summer beverage recipes during the summer season because it's quick, simple, and, most importantly, incredibly delicious. All you need is just a mango, sugar, and mint leaves. Along the mango seed, cut the sides. Make grid-like cuts in the mango flesh without cutting through the mango skin. With a big spoon, separate the flesh from the skin and remove the cubes. Add the mango flesh and water to a blender or food processor and process until smooth. In a jar, pour the mango juice. After that, taste and add the sugar syrup. Combine and stir. Garnish with mint leaves and serve with ice cubes.
Homemade Raspberry Vanilla Soda Recipe
- Store-bought sodas have yet to be compared in quality to a fresh drink made from scratch. The raspberry vanilla simple syrup can be made using strawberries Simple Syrup or the peaches Simple Syrup from Sparkling Peach Iced Tea. It makes a perfect summer cocktail choice. Raspberry is made up of vitamin C, which is good for the body.
- Fresh, natural pineapples are used to make pineapple juice with the perfect amount of tartness and sweetness. Every glass is packed with nutrients and is incredibly simple to make. This beverage is a tropical treat! You will only need pineapple, sugar, ice cubes, and garnishes for the recipe. Put the pineapple chunks, water, sugar, and other ingredients in a food processor or blender. Blend everything until you have a puree that is free of fruit chunks. Use cheesecloth or a fine sieve to filter the juice. Make sure to press or squeeze all of the fruit fiber's juice out. After tasting it, add more water or sugar if necessary to change the sweetness and thickness.
- Garnish with pineapple chunks, lemon slices or wedges, or mint leaves before serving immediately over crushed ice.
Benefits of healthy refreshing drinks
A cold glass of freshly squeezed juice is everyone's favorite! Whatever the fruit or vegetable, juice is a refreshing staple in homes worldwide. Examples include apple juice, orange juice, and carrot juice. Most adults need to consume the recommended daily amounts of fruits and vegetables. It can be challenging to include more fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet due to busy schedules and the abundance of processed foods on store shelves. Juice is a simple remedy for that.
With little preparation, you can enjoy a glass of tasty, vibrant, and energizing juice. Take a cup with you when you go out to eat or sit down and enjoy it on its own. Creating healthy summer drinks makes it simple to consume more fruits and vegetables and gradually develop a more nutritious diet for yourself.
Additionally, drinking freshly squeezed juice is a wonderful natural way to detox your body and cleanse your system. Drinking refreshing drinks is a healthy habit that gives your immune system the nutrients it needs to stay strong and defend you from harm.
Also Read: Easy to Prepare Food this Summer
For more information on Vista Residences, email [email protected], follow @VistaResidencesOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, or call the Marketing Office at 0999 886 4262 / 0917 582 5167.