As they say - conserve water, conserve life. A saying that makes sense the more we age. It reminds everyone of the little things they take for granted such as water. In fact, an average person can unknowingly waste 30 gallons of water per day. While most of everyone does not pay much attention to it, there still are a lot of sectors globally that suffer from the lack of access to clean water.
Water is not only a vital staple; it is also the basis of cleanliness. Without water, there is no personal hygiene. Without water, there is no healthy living space. You will understand its importance once you experience being deprived of it.
In this time of the pandemic, washing hands with soap and water is the most efficient measure against COVID-19. It is very efficient for the ones who are usually in charge to go outside for groceries and for the ones who are working outside.
To ensure that every tenants and investor are safe against the virus, Vista Residences partnered with PrimeWater Infrastructure Corporation in ensuring a safe and reliable water distribution system throughout its condominiums. By having PrimeWater stand within its side, rest assured that Vista Residences will continue to provide quality condominium services in response to the needs for clean water.
PrimeWater is one of the premiere water utility companies here in the Philippines. With immense experience and professionalism, Vista Residences trusts Primewater to deliver quality services and make sure that the management and operation of the water supply are properly distributed.
Water is needed to clean the condos and ever since the pandemic started, water plays a vital role in making sure that everything and everyone is safe and disinfected.
Listed are 9 tips on how to effectively use and conserve water in your Vista Residences condo:
1. Check faucets for leaks. A dripping faucet results in 15 gallons of wasted water every day or approximately 5,000 gallons each year! Notify your office right away if you experience any leaks. By fixing a faucet can save you 10% of your water bill.
2. Dispose of your garbage in the right way, do not use your toilet as a wastebasket. Flushing a tissue or small piece of trash wastes 5 to 7 gallons per flush.
3. Covid-19 forced workers to start working from home for their safety. After a long tiring day of sitting in front of your laptop, your back pain deserves to be treated by a warm bath. When running a bath, plug the tub, then adjust the temperature as it fills rather than letting the cooler water drain.
4. Before going out, you need to make sure it’s not just you that’s fresh but your breath too. While brushing your teeth, turn off the tap. Don’t let all that water go down the drain while you brush! Turn off the faucet after you wet your brush, and leave it off until it’s time to rinse.
5. After a tiring workout in the gym, washing your gym clothes is another thing. It is advisable to use your dishwasher and clothes washer for only full loads. Half-loads add up to gallons and gallons of wastewater which is something we are trying to lessen or completely avoid. Condos in Makati like Salcedo Square and Laureano di Trevi Towers offer a lot of amenities that can be enjoyed by its residents like a swimming pool, function room, fitness center.
6. Another tip to conserve water is to wash your fruits and vegetables in a pan of water instead of running water from the tap. Kizuna Heights and Sky Arts are condos in Manila positioned near establishments like malls and groceries which provides easy access to essential things like food.
7. When washing the dishes, another hack to save water is to soak pots and pans instead of letting the water run while you scrape them clean. While Vista Residences together with Primewater is eager to provide you quality services, it is your obligation to make sure that you do give importance to things like water conservation.
8. Calling the attention of all plantitos and plantitas out there! Condo designs in Vista Residences are spacious enough that will allow you to have your own indoor plants. Instead of throwing it, you can reuse the water from boiling vegetables or pasta to water your indoor plants once it has cooled. You did not just satisfy your cravings but your plants as well.
9. It is important to report to your property manager if you have concerns with their water services. Vista Residences condo for sale offers not only astonishing features but also establishes a relationship with its people. They give importance to customer service. Notify the office if your toilet runs periodically on its own or if it does not stop filling in a reasonable amount of time. Informing them will prevent problems from worsening.
These tips are just some of the ways for you to conserve more water. Doing it in your own simple way can create long-term positive results. Even a drop matters, so break that routine of yours and start being more aware of how water plays a crucial role in everyone's life.
Having a safe space is just as important as water. If you are looking for a condo to invest in, worry no more as Vista Residences got you covered. It offers ready for occupancy and pre selling a condo in Manila, Quezon City, Pasig, Mandaluyong, and Makati. You can also experience a warm and premium condo living outside Metro Manila, as Vista Residences is also present in Baguio, Cebu, Davao, and Cagayan De Oro.
Vista Residences is the condominium arm of Vista Land. Since its launch in 2003, it has become a formidable player in the fast-growing vertical development sector of the real estate industry. It continues to address the rising demand for condominium living with over 50 projects across the country’s key cities and business districts.
For more information on Vista Residences, email [email protected], follow @VistaResidencesOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Youtube, or call the Marketing Office at 0999 886 4262 / 0917 582 5167.