BTS or Bangtan Sonyeondan has taken the world by storm and has achieved global popularity within recent years. With that said, you may have heard the names Jungkook, Jimin, V, SUGA, J-Hope, RM, and Jin at least once in your life, given their worldwide fanbase taking over social media.
Well, it is without a doubt that the boys truly deserve the attention and appreciation they are finally getting. Indeed, they have worked their hearts off to achieve this kind of popularity, and it is remarkable how they stay incredibly humble despite being a well-renowned KPOP Group.
ARMYs absolutely admire BTS and will do basically anything and everything for the boys. However, a struggle they sometimes face is saving up for official merch and albums that are quite on the pricier side. Given that, it would be easier and more budget-friendly to do some DIY projects to put up as condo designs for your unit.
With that said, this article will give you the best DIY BTS room decor ideas for you to spice up your condo living as an ARMY. Continue reading because you will surely enjoy these wonderful decorations that will make you fall in love with the boys even more!
BTS Light Up Decor
First off is this amazing decor that you can put up on the wall, or simply place in your nightstand for you to use as dim light. Not to mention this can also be a specialized decor for your bias! With that, get ready for BTS to light up your condo with this easy DIY project.
The materials you will need are:
- Hot Glue Gun
- Glue Stick
- Sharpie (or anything you can draw with)
- Black Paper
- LED Battery Operated White Lights
- Transparent Photocards / Print Outs + Mini Pegs
Surely you will be able to create this magical Light Up decor given the effortless materials needed. What is more, you may even have most of them just lying around your condo! On that note, if you already have the materials with you, let us start making this masterpiece.
- Measure a 28 x 9 cm rectangle on the cardboard.
- Measure 4 cm from the bottom on one side of the vertical lines.
- Measure 6.5 cm from the top on the opposite side to create the BTS logo shape.
- Connect the lines.
- Repeat the same process on another cardboard to finish the other part of the BTS logo.
- Cut out the shape.
- Using a glue stick, secure black paper down onto one side of the cardboard.
- Cut out the shape glued to the paper.
- Repeat the same process on the other cardboard.
- Next, cut out cardboard strips that are the same length as the outer edges of the BTS logo (with a width of 5 cm per strip).
- Cover both sides of the strips with black paper.
- Put hot glue on the long edge of the cardboard and stick it on top of the logo shape.
- Trim the edges that are poking out. If none, skip this step.
- Then hot glue the second-longest strip on top of the logo again.
- For the slanting edge, cut down the sides of the strip to fit inside the two that have already been glued. Glue all three sides of the strip
- When gluing the last strip at the bottom edge, do not glue all three sides. Only glue the base and the side closer to the center or the smaller end of the logo.
- Place the lights inside and pull the cord through the bottom corner you did not secure with glue.
- Do this on both sides.
- Hot glue the lights in place so they will stay in position when held upright.
- Cut small pieces of string and hot glue them across the width of the cardboard shape. You can make as much as you want but the ideal is 2 - 4.
- Cut and glue small, thin strips of black paper to cover the rough edges of the cardboard.
- At the back, hot glue the battery packs with the switch facing outwards, and simply tape the cords down.
- For stability, you can use cardstock paper and glue the two pieces together at the back. In front, hot glue the two parts of the shape from the inside (at the middle).
- And lastly, to decorate, you can put photocards or printed pictures of your bias and hang them using pegs onto the strings. After decorating, just hang it on the wall or place it beside your bed.
Indeed, there are many steps included in this DIY, but I assure you, the results will be priceless! You can fill this with adorable pictures of the boys and you can even go crazy with putting pictures of your bias. With that, spice up your condo living as an ARMY and make this DIY Light Up Decor in your condo!
BTS Music Wall Decoration
For an easy and sentimental BTS decoration, this music wall hang will surely fit your taste. Not to mention you can put your favorite BTS song in this DIY project, whether it be Magic Shop, Lights, Spring Day, or your bias’ solo like my personal fave, Jimin’s Promise, JK’s Euphoria, Jin’s Moon, Taehyung’s Singularity, Hobi’s Daydream, Yoongi’s First Love, and RM’s Reflection. It can be anything you want, and you can make as much music wall decor until you are fully satisfied because this is very easy to craft.
The materials you will need are:
- Glue Stick
- Black Sharpie / Black Fine Point Marker
- Clear Hard Plastic (Acetate)
- Sticky Tape / Washi Tape
As simple as that! And now, prepare your artistic handwriting as you will be writing on the hard plastic for this DIY project. Follow the steps below.
Steps to make BTS Music Wall Decor:
- Cut the hard plastic measuring 10 cm x 15 cm.
- Print out a square image of an album cover/song cover (8 cm x 8 cm).
- Put glue on the printed side of the picture.
- Place the image down onto the plastic and press firmly.
- Write the song title at the center, just below the picture using a black fine point marker/sharpie.
- Draw the music player design as if the song is playing using a black fine point marker/sharpie.
- Once you are done drawing the pause/play buttons, volume, etc., just hang the wall decor using a sticky/washi tape, and you are done!
With these simple and easy to make DIY projects, you can already feel as if you have something that holds BTS close to you despite them being a million miles away. What is more, you will have a daily dose of inspiration from the moment you wake up, and before closing your eyes at night to sleep.
Kudos to the ARMYs who thought about these DIY projects that will elevate your condo design. The wall decors and the light-up stand will absolutely go well with Vista Residences’ ready for occupancy condo in many parts of the Philippines! They offer pre-selling condominiums, and ready for occupancy condos as mentioned earlier in Cebu, Manila, Quezon City, Makati, Cagayan De Oro, Mandaluyong, and Pasig.
If you are looking for a new home and condo, Vista Residences is the best option for you!
Vista Residences is the condominium arm of the country’s largest homebuilder, Vista Land & Lifescapes, Inc. that offers rent-to-own, ready for occupancy and pre-selling condominium projects in Manila, Makati, Mandaluyong, Quezon City, Ortigas, Baguio, Cebu, and CDO that are strategically located within major cities, in close proximity to premium universities, transit-oriented locations, and developed business districts.
For more information on Vista Residences, email [email protected], follow @VistaResidencesOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, or call the Marketing Office at 0999 886 4262 / 0917 582 5167.