The Ber months have already started and most of you are probably looking forward to a perfect holiday getaway. But with the pandemic still happening, it’s safer to spend the holidays indoors than to go outside. But don’t worry holidays can still be fun as long as you plan it right and spend it with your loved ones.
Here are some ideas on how you can make your staycation worthwhile:
Plan a movie night
Since cinemas are still not available outside, one of the things you can do is to plan a movie night with your loved ones. This could actually be a lot more fun than your usual cinema date in the malls because you could rewatch all your favorite movies in one place.
- Organize the movies that you will be watching ahead of time. It’s more fun when you already have a list of movies to watch. You can also choose a genre of movies like Christmas movies. Just make sure to also include your family or friends’ favorite movies.
- Arrange your space in to a cozy one. If you will be placing your DIY cinema in your living room, you can put sofa beds or comforters in the floor and add some more pillows to make everyone comfortable. You can also add decorations like Christmas lights and set dimmer lights to give a more cinema vibes in your home.
- Prepare Snacks! Don’t forget to prepare pick-a food for the guests. Nothing is better than watching movies with your favorite snacks
- Be more creative! You can also prepare fake tickets, put a snack station, or set a projector to have a bigger view of the movie.
Another great idea that you could do in your Staycation is to have a themed party or costume party. This is a perfect idea especially for family with little kids who can’t go out and experience children’s party with their playmates. It’s a perfect setting to get together and have fun!
- Think of a theme that resonates your family’s favorite movie, place, or any setting.
- Decorate your place based on the theme that you have chosen
- Dress accordingly with your chosen theme. Make sure to challenge everyone to be creative and give a prize to the most creative person in the room.
- Plan fun activities related to your chosen theme. You can create a program with pageants or interactive games to make your staycation more exciting.
- Prepare Food and Drinks. A fun party always come with something to fill our stomachs.
If you want something less of an effort in preparation and decoration, another great idea that you could plan is game night. This is perfect if you will be having a staycation with your friends. This is fun and exciting because you could plan games and take a break from your phones.
- Plan your indoor games. You can choose from various games like Monopoly, Uno Cards, Twister, Jenga, and many more. If you don’t have any available games like these, there are also a lot of interactive classic games you can choose from. You can do charades, Pinoy Henyo, Truth or Day, or you can even create your own game.
- Include prizes! Nothing makes a game more exciting when you know you can win in the end. If you will do this with your friends, create exciting prizes that will catch their attention and make them participate actively.
- Lastly and again, don’t forget to have your favorite foods and drinks.
If you will spend your staycation with your partner, nothing is sweeter than preparing a date night and cooking for your special someone. With the restrictions that restaurants have nowadays, having a nice dine in experience is not the same as before. But don’t worry, you can still have a sweet and great time with your partner just by staying at home.
- Choose a theme of your date night. Make sure it is something memorable for the both of you.
- Decorate your place. If you are planning to have dinner date, prepare some candle lights, table setting, and flowers in your dining area. But if you opt to having a more casual date, you could just arrange your living room into a cozy area and prepare indoor activities that both of you would love.
- Prepare yours and your partner’s favorite food. If you have time, you can cook or ask your partner to cook with you. I’m sure there are lot of available recipes online that you can try. But if you are having trouble with time and you want to just relax and spend all the time with your partner, there are also foods you can order online.
- Connect with your partner. Even if you are just inside your homes or just staying in a condominium, it is still very important to connect with your special someone. This is a great time to just talk and spend quality time. You can also have games that will challenge the both of you to get to know each other deeper.
Staycation is probably one of the best ideas you can do with your loved ones. Besides from the fact that it is safe; it is also cost-saving, flexible, and convenient with your family’s needs. Although we faced a lot of changes with our activities because of the pandemic, we can still have fun and create great memories with our loved ones. That’s why it is really important to invest time, effort, and money on important things that will give you big returns in the future. You may opt to also invest in condominium if you are also looking for an investment to achieve your financial goals. Fortunately, there are lot of condominiums available in different parts of the Philippines. One of the best developers is Vista Residences.
Vista Residences is the condominium arm of the country’s largest homebuilder, Vista Land & Lifescapes, Inc., which offers ready for occupancy and pre-selling condominium projects in Manila and Quezon City that is strategically located within inner-city areas, in close proximity to premium universities and developed business districts.
At Vista Residences, unit owners can take advantage of the property’s centrality. The properties of Vista Residences are strategically located near the country’s premium universities and CBDs, making them an attractive investment for both local and foreign investors.
Vista Residences has ready for occupancy condo projects in Manila such as Vista Taft, Vista Heights, Vista GL Taft, 878 Espana, and Crown Tower University Belt. It also has pre-selling projects in the said area which include Vista Recto, Plumeria Heights, Tennyson Heights, Bradbury Heights, Sky Arts Manila, and Kizuna Heights.
Meanwhile, its ready for occupancy projects in Quezon City include Wil Tower, the Symphony Towers, Pine Crest, and Vista 309 Katipunan. It also has pre-selling condo projects in the said city such as Hawthorne Heights and Vista Pointe.
Vista Residences offers a condo property situated in major locations in Metro Manila – Makati City, Ortigas, and Mandaluyong City. If you are looking for a condominium where you can easily move in or a property that you can invest in, Vista Residences has ready for occupancy condo units and pre-selling condo projects. Salcedo Square in Salcedo Village Makati, Laureano Di Trevi in Chino Rocess Makati, The Currency and The Spectrum in Ortigas Central Business District Pasig City and Vista Shaw in Shaw boulevard, Mandaluyong City.
To continue its mission in providing condominium homes for Filipinos and investors, Vista Residences is now offering a premium condo living in the other areas away from Metro Manila. You can experience a warm and relax condo vibe in its condo in Baguio – Pinehill, Canyon Hill, and Brenthill. Now in the south, Vista Residences has Suarez Residences, a pre-selling condo in Cebu; and The Loop, a ready for occupancy condo in Cagayan De Oro.
Living in Vista Residences enables you to enjoy convenience, where everything is pretty much within walking distance or a few minutes away from the property; comfort because the project features and amenities are designed to deliver comfort at all times, which makes condo living a worthy investment; security that is 24/7 and CCTV monitoring, which makes the residents safe and secure within the property.
In line with Vista Residences’ thrust to offer convenience among its residents, it also features an AllDay Convenience Store and Coffee Project in all its projects.
Vista Residences is part of Vista Land’s roster of condominium brands that cater to millennials and young professionals. The other vertical brands include Camella Manors, COHO, and Crown Asia.
For more information on Vista Residences, email [email protected], follow @VistaResidencesOfficial on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube, or call the Marketing Office at 0999 886 4262 / 0917 582 5167.